1. What is the essence of Chinese health-preserve treatment?
2. What is Meridian Massage?
Tui Na describes the various hand forms (pressing, pushing, pinching, rolling, tapping, grasping etc) used to stimulate related acupuncture points, channels and muscles and can offer the following benefits:
- Stimulates the related points, channels and muscles of the body
- Improve blood circulation and metabolism
- Regulates the flow of the Qi
- Removes stagnation and toxins
- Balances internal organs
- Recovers the functions of the tendons, bones and joints
- Eliminates tiredness and fatigue
- Stops pain
The following conditions may need doctor’s clearance before proceeding with any massage therapy
- Blood clots, thrombosis
- After recent surgery
- Acute inflammation (chronic OK with care)
- Directly after trauma – whiplash, fractures, sprains etc.
- Cancers – still undergoing treatment
- Directly over varicose veins
- Skin conditions – sores, psoriasis, eczema, burns (risk of infections)
3. Why is a hot volcanic stone beneficial in treatment?
Hot volcanic stones are historically known for delivering concentrated centers of heat, while therapists are providing massage during the treatment. By placing hot stones along your spine, on your stomach, chest, face, palms or feet, therapists usually use this ideal heat-delivering tool to help you relax and ease tense muscles and damaged soft tissues throughout your body.
The 6 main benefits of hot volcanic stone massage:
- Helps relieve muscle tension and pain
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- induces sleep
- May help relieve symptoms of autoimmune diseases
- May help decrease cancer symptoms
- May boost immunity
- Any condition where the client has a loss of sensation, including Neuropathy, Diabetes, Peripheral Vascular Disorder
- Injury or trauma where nerves have been affected
- Throughout Pregnancy (due to the rise in body temperature)
- Psychotic conditions, epilepsy
- Any dysfunction of the nervous system
- Anyone with depressed immune system, including Lupus, Epstein Barr, Mononucleosis, HIV/AIDS, Cancer; anyone on Chemotherapy or Radiation treatments
- Sunburn, Psoriasis, Skin cancer, Burns, Dermatitis, Eczema, Acne, Shingles, Herpes, or any acute inflamed skin condition.
4. What are the benefits of Cupping?
- Scientifically proved benefits of Cupping:
- Clears congestion from a common cold
- Relieves respiratory conditions and help to control a person’s asthma
- Removes toxins and improves blood flow through the veins and arteries
- Improves metabolism
- Help relieving constipation
- Help treating acne, pain, facial paralysis, cervical spondylosis, and herpes zoster
- Any condition that the client has severe diseases, such as cardiac failure, renal failure, ascites due to hepato-cirrhosis and severe edema, as well as hemorrhagic diseases such as allergic pupura, hemophilia and leukemia, and clients with dermatosis, destruction of skin, or allergic dermatitis
- Not practiced when the client has, or has had in recent days, an episode of fever
- Also not recommended in cases of ulcers or bone fractures
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- In case of allergies, always consult your doctor before undergoing this therapy
5. What are the benefits of Moxibustion?
The benefits of Moxibustion:
- Promotes Circulation of Qi & Blood
- Alleviates pain and expels coldness and blood stasis
- Stimulate the digestive system and boost the immune
- Helps to increase blood circulation
- Helps in normalizing or lowering blood pressure
- Activates and strengthens the body’s cells to heal wounds faster
- Helps treat health conditions related to a weak kidney or high blood pressure
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not practiced when the client has, or has had in recent days, skin disease
- Any client with skin bruises or wounds, or skin infections
6. What are the main important acupuncture points in human body?
- Huiyin (Ren-1, DU-1), at the base of the pelvic floor. These 2 points are seen as the same in this tradition.
- Yongquan (KD-1, Kidney 1), Gushing Spring on the bottom of the foot.
- Jingming (BL-1, Bladder 1), Bright Eyes, the inner corner of the eyes.
- Dabao (SP-21, Spleen 21), Great Embracement, on the sides of the ribs.
- Sanyinjiao (SP-6, Spleen 6), Three Yin Intersection on the inside of the lower legs.
- He Gu (LI-4, Large Intestine 4), Joining Valley, on the back of the hand just above the thumb.
- Zhong Fu (LU-1, Lung 1), Central Treasury, on the sides of the upper chest, under the collar bone.
- Ji Quan (HT-1, Heart 1), Supreme Spring, in the front underarm just under the shoulder joint.
- Fengchi (GB20, Gallbladder 20), Wind Pool, on the upper back of the neck, under the occipital ridge.
- Wangu (SI4, Small Intestine 4), Wrist Bone, on the outer edge of the palm, on the heel of the hand.
- Zusanli (ST36, Stomach 36), Leg Three Miles, at the outside of lower leg diagonally under the knee.
- Tai Chong (LV3, Liver 3), Great Surge, on the top of foot between 1st and 2nd tendons.
7. What’s the core theory of Chinese medical cosmetology?
For example, Chinese medicine practitioners think acne skin is partly caused by internal heat in human body. So the utmost thing to cure pimples is to clear the heat. There are a variety of different but all-natural ways to do so, sourcing from Chinese traditional herbs, acupuncture, or facial massage.
8. What facial treatments do you have?
We have a wide range of facial treatments that can be applied for different skin types, such as Aqua Peeling, Oxygen rejuvenation, Micro Needling. We are developing new devices as well as new skills to meet more demands from our clients. Come by and have a check at our new facial menu. You will find treatment(s) that suit(s) you the best.
9. What are the benefits of joining in Ausline Clinic health club?
- Stay with up-to-date information of health-preserve tips and recipes;
- Be privileged to new products, exclusive events, specials, promoting up-comings;
- Collect reward points (You will earn 10 point for every $100 spent on the treatments) and use points for a credit in future services.
- Clients who collect 100 points will have a standard full-length massage service for free.